Characters puts the full range of Unicode characters in your hand. Choose from thousands of special characters not normally available on the keyboard of your iPhone or iPod touch. Browse characters by Unicode block or category. Or choose from a list of related characters when viewing character details.
For web designers and developers, Characters proves an indispensible tool: Find HTML and XML character entity names quickly and conveniently. Or browse font variations of characters to find out, how glyphs vary across fonts.
If you need to access some characters frequently, you can easily add them to the favorites view for quicker access: Just tap a character to copy it.
Need to copy more than one character for use in another application? No problem! Just use the Scratch Pad to collect the characters you need, then copy them all at once.
Get it now on the iPhone App Store!
New in Version 1.1
- Browse font variations of characters.
- HTML character entity names included in character details.
- Copy HTML character entity names and Unicode codepoints simply by tapping on them.
- Find characters by HTML character entity names and Unicode codepoints.
- Unicode codepoints are now displayed conforming to the Unicode standard (i. e. U+1234).
Follow us on Twitter to stay up to date.
Characters uses some of the great icons by Joseph Wain from glyphish.com.